Kilcock

L

Lalou

I am thinking of putting a deposit on a house in Kilcock and would just like to hear some opinions on the area and also its accessibility to Dublin

I am from Kilcock and I am currantly in the final stages of buying a house in the town. The town is ok. Has dublin bus coming into the town on a few occassions each day but if i remember correctly it is double the price than if you got the bus from Maynooth. and the service would not be as good as maynooth. Train station is in the center of the town but i do believe that it may be moved soon, not 100% sure. There is a far better service in Maynooth which isnt so bad. Schools are grand in the town, I couldnt complain there. I have a kid in the girls primary and i must say the staff are wonderful. I heard on the grape vine that Dunnes store and Superquinn are meant to be opening branches in the future - 5yrs or so!! It has a great exit onto the motorway now since the Enfield bypass was built. The handy thing re kilcock is that depending on where you work you could take back roads which means that you wont be stuck in traffic unless like me i have to travel the N4 to get to work and once you come to the Spa Hotel in lucan you will be sitting in traffic -takes me approx 40 to 50 mins to get to the M50 from Kilcock.

Back