Kilbride Line (around) Bray; Accidently deleted reporduced here

ajapale

#2 niledi
Re: Kilbride Line (around), Bray
We want to buy a house in this area. But i wonder: how is safe this place for kids? I seen that there is some estate with social houses. How bad is that?
niledi

I'd say kilbride lane would be an "ok" place. The oldcourt estate and some other areas around the boghall rd which is close by would have some dodgy spots alright though.
And76

i know someone who moved from kilbride to arklow ,from a social house to a house in a private estate.
after a year they put house for sale in arklow trying to move back to kilbride, dropped house price down by 60 k house never sold.
now stuck in arklow but dying to move back to kilbride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niledi http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?p=623088#post623088
We want to buy a house in this area. But i wonder: how is safe this place for kids? I seen that there is some estate with social houses. How bad is that?

All in all I would say it is a very settled, family-oriented area - I have PMed you!

Apologies Niedi but I accidently deleted your thread! It seems that when I deleted your first miss-post the entire thread was deleted.

Ive attempted to reproduce the discussion here.

Again sorry,

aj
(moderator)

Hi Niedi,

Just spotted your question about Kilbride Lane. Our family has lived here for several years and have never had any problems. To be honest having previously lived in South County Dublin for years. I dont really see much difference. There is a small development which is set out in courtyard style which I think has one or two houses for sale at present. It might be worth you while taking a look.

Hope this helps