Kilbelin Abbey-Newbridge-good place to Live?

H

hill17

Just asking for feedback on kilbelin Abbey in Newbridge new houses, I am considering buying there moving from Dublin and joining the commute back to work. Does it represent good value in present market conditions?

Anybody familiar with this estate? Is it a nice place to live we have 2 young children any feedback on schools and montessori's would be helpful. We have looked at other new builds, however this one is bright an quite open plan with a large kitchen and is close to the white water shopping centre.

Just asking for feedback on kilbelin Abbey in Newbridge new houses, I am considering buying there moving from Dublin and joining the commute back to work. Does it represent good value in present market conditions?

Anybody familiar with this estate? Is it a nice place to live we have 2 young children any feedback on schools and montessori's would be helpful. We have looked at other new builds, however this one is bright an quite open plan with a large kitchen and is close to the white water shopping centre.

I'm not familiar with that estate, but I have a couple of points to make.

It's quite far from the train station so you will more than likely have to drive there. they are about to introduce paid parking in the train station (2 euro per day/5 euro per week). Apart from that the location is good, close enough to the town centre and plenty of shopping around.

At the moment there is an adequate supply of school places in the town if your child is just starting school. I believe that there is a shortage of places if your child has already started schooling.

The only Montessori I'm familiar with is Tots in Roseberry Hill and I believe there is lots of space there.

Hope this helps.

Hi Plant43 thanks for that I was aware it was on the other end of the town to the station, which is a negitive alright but atleast its on the arrow route. As for the shortage of school spots that is a concern but we have some time on our side.

Thanks again.

Hey Hill 17

we have been lookin for a house in newbridge the last 2 years and not found the right one. newbridge is nice the has pleaty of crechs and school and the train is 5 mins from the train maybe 20 walking I walk fast Im tall. Its a new estate and I think they are still being built. I suggest goin threw the builders and buy a house threw them instead of the auctioneers

Hi

i have also been looking for a house in Newbridge for quite sometime. It is such a big decision. We viewed Kilbelin Abbey also and love the estate but not so impressed with the inside. We also looked in Roseberry Hill and loved the houses inside but not the outside and read very mixed reviews on Roseberry hill. We also viewed Barretstown meadows and we really liked them but the area was quite old. How much to you reckon we would save by going directly to the buliders?

Back