Kids with bolt cutters

Ham Slicer

ClubMan said:
Ham Slicer - did you report this matter to the Gardaí?

Didn't have my phone with me but got one of my mates to call it in. Not sure if Gardai chased it up.

I told the kids to f*** off but didn't pursue it too much as I didn't want to end up in the Liffey.

I actually saw a few of the kids the next day and they called me a "rat" and a "vigo".

Prison awaits.

Clubman: I just can't understand this. When I read this post the times were as follows: Post 1: Today 2.47 pm, #2: 6.49 pm #3: 8.12 pm #4 9.14 pm and #5 (your post) 9.18 pm. My clock on wall and PC is 3.15 pm and Post #2 seemsds to be the OP and post #1 answers your post #5 ?????????? Edit: And when I posted this it was 3.27pm (correct time)

This is a warning to anyone who locks their bike/moped up around town.

I was down at Heuston Station the other day and I saw a group of kids ranging from about 7 to 12 yrs of age trying to steal a moped from Heuston bridge. This was at about 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

The gang leader (about 10 yrs of age) had a bolt cutters. Fortunately, they weren't strong enough to cut the chain. This is not the only incident I've heard re bolt cutters.

Lidl is selling these bolt cutters at the moment so beware.

Visited a friend in dublin a few months back. Girl she was renting with came to the pub with us in the afternoon on her bike. Saw a few kids on the way with a set of boltcutters and said they must be up to no good. She disagreed - you can see where i'm going here. 2 hours later she went home with a broken lock and a different outlook on kids with boltcutters:eek:

gramlab said:
Visited a friend in dublin a few months back. Girl she was renting with came to the pub with us in the afternoon on her bike. Saw a few kids on the way with a set of boltcutters and said they must be up to no good. She disagreed - you can see where i'm going here. 2 hours later she went home with a broken lock and a different outlook on kids with boltcutters:eek:

Oh don't you just love it..........

Back