Kids 1st time holiday

colin79ie

Can anyone give me advice on a location for a package holiday for us and our 2 kids of 6 and 1. Can anyone recommend a good resort/hotel with a kids club. Thinking of going for a week beginning of June and it's the kids first time so want to be sure to get a good place.

Can anyone give me advice on a location for a package holiday for us and our 2 kids of 6 and 1. Can anyone recommend a good resort/hotel with a kids club. Thinking of going for a week beginning of June and it's the kids first time so want to be sure to get a good place.

Have a look at http://www.pierreetvacances.com/ and pick out a site called MOLIETS. It is on the south-west coast of France and is ideal for young families. Was there in 2002 and it was fantansic. The weather is not your typical Med climate but better than our Irish climate. The complex is set in 200 acres amongst a forest, golf course and other amenities. We drove to the site in 2002 but now you can fly to Biarratiz and hire a car and drive. ( about 60 miles ). may not suit everyone but it was worth it. It is a family environement and your kids will be safe.

It's not a package holiday and you will need to book flights, accomendation and car hire separate. May not suit but it's your choice
PM me if you want more info

rented a villa for a week in cala n forcat in menorca a few years ago. was the most child friendly place i've ever been to

Back