Kia Diesel Cars

Insulate

Considering purchasing a new Kia Cee'd Sw 1.6 CRDi Ex (Diesel). I have a 02 Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDi to trade in. All advice appreciated!

@insulate - while I understand that this is only your 3rd (?) post on here, a search by me produces the following results

Click on the above link to show what I found.

Your thread title is generic, but the cars in your post are very specific and while you ask for advice, could you be more specific, like :

Is this a good deal?
Should I buy another Skoda?
Based on my requirements, which are (list your requirements) is one car better than the other for me?

HTH, mathepac (Skoda owner)

To be more specific, I am trying to decide if I should buy a new Skoda Octavia Diesel or a Kia Cee'd SW 1.6 diesel?

Which is a better car?
Which car is more economical ?

I think the new tax rates are the same on these two cars!

Intersted to hear from anyone who has a Kia Cee'd diesel and how they like it?

Thanks!

have one , great car compared to anything else ive ever driven , economical , comfy , elegant , power is amazing , havent had one problem with mine

To be more specific, I am trying to decide if I should buy a new Skoda Octavia Diesel or a Kia Cee'd SW 1.6 diesel?

I have a Kia pro_ceed EX 1.6 diesel. Family member had a 04 diesel Octavia and recently bought a 07 1.9 diesel Superb. The Superb is a lovely car but a bit too heavy to drive. IMHO I prefer the Kia. You know what the Octavia is like to drive so test drive the ceed and see what you think.