Keys Cut

Kine

Hi,

I have one key for my Car (BMW 318) and obviously need to get another cut. Do I need to go to a dealer to get another key cut, or can any locksmith do it? It's a 95D, so old enough.

Also, with the one key, I have one immobiliser/alarm fob. I presume I will definitely need to go to a dealer to get another one of these, and how do they go about getting you another one? Are they ordered in?

Cheers,

K

Hi,

I have one key for my Car (BMW 318) and obviously need to get another cut. Do I need to go to a dealer to get another key cut, or can any locksmith do it? It's a 95D, so old enough.

Also, with the one key, I have one immobiliser/alarm fob. I presume I will definitely need to go to a dealer to get another one of these, and how do they go about getting you another one? Are they ordered in?

Cheers,

K

You dont need to go to a dealer, ring a locksmiths and ask them what details you need. They input this info into a computer and can get the codes needed, takes about 20 minutes to get it all sorted and new key..

Are you referring to both key and alarm thingy?

Know a good locksmith?

Are you referring to both key and alarm thingy?

Know a good locksmith?

I got one done off this crowd, they're in Tallaght but there's loadsa places who'll do it. Ring them and talk to them about it, mine has an immobiliser which wasnt a problem..

Alpha Lock & Safe 3 Avon Beg Ind Est St Dominicks Tallaght Dublin. (01)4596299

No affiliation, just a customer once..

Back