Keycamp or the like

D

Ditto

I have read about keycamp here and found it useful, I want to go on one of these holidays along with wife and young kids for the first time, where would you suggest would be a good place easy to get to for about 10 days stay , we have free train travel in Europe if this makes it easier to get to our destination and cheaper, we do not want to drive if we can help it, thinking of France but are open to suggestions either July/August , would like to hear sites used and contact numbers if possible routes and so on thanks

Been to France a few times of this type of holiday - Brittany means your journey on that side is short. Very enjoyable. Also tried Lake garda a few years ago and loved it - great for kids,

Roy

Thanks, Is there a place where ryanair/aerlingus fly near then one could take a train/bus to, Thanks

Hi Ditto,last year we went to a brilliant bungalow and camping park.It's just outside salou in Spain and Ryanair fly dublin to reus which is only 10 mins in taxi or aer Lingus fly to barcelona which is an hour away.
It was our first time doing a holiday like this and it was FAB! The website is [broken link removed] Have a look and see what you think.
We stayed in a bungalow and there is everything you could want on the site.There are 3 swimming pools ,crazy golf,football,tennis courts,table tennis,cinema,gym,internet room,kids club,2 supermarkets and bakeries and entertainment every night.
It is a very safe place for kids as the driving restrictions are 5mph and there is a quite policy after 12 at night.They even have security walking around and i found it great to know that you wouldn't have rowdy teenagers or adults keeping everyone awake.The entertainment finished at 12 but you could go back and sit outside your bungalow or mobile and have a drink knowing that the kids are tucked up in bed.
We have booked agin for this year and i never go back to the same place twice.
You also have Port Aventura about 10 mins away which is a great theme park.Universal Studios own it and a lot of people have said it's better than Euro Disney.
you can book directly with the campsite but they also have Haven, Keycamp etc. there but it's cheaper to go direct.
Also have a look at www.rollercoaster.ie and go to the discussion boards and look under Your Reviews and there is a thread there called Camping Sanguli that's been going for a year and a half now and everyone has great things to say about the place.let me know what you think.