Keycamp in Florida

car

Anyone done the Florida thing with keycamp and can give recommendations.

What the difference between an RV and a "cabin + car". Massive price difference if I go for the RV, so am wondering why.

note: Ive searched and read the other posts on keycamp notably the one where keycamp.co.uk is cheaper then keycamp.ie which is actually true!!!

I have travelled to France with Keycamp a few times. and have received the Keycamp brochure everyyear since 2002. This is the first time they have Florida - so you won't find anyone who has been there with them before. I did look at the brochure. The RV is a campervan so I think you can move between their sites, and possibly go elsewhere if you choose. Otherwise you have a rental car and a fixed cabin on a site - I assume you can split your holiday between a few sites, but you'd have to pack up each time.
My family will be going to Orlando in May - but we booked through American Holidays, and will stay in a rented house. American Holidays have Aer Lingus seats block booked - so the flights were less expensive then if we booked it ourselves. Also - if you look at the American Holidays website, they don't give you an option of Aer Lingus flights - they only give dearer, indirect flights with other airlines. You have to phone to get a package price including Aer Lingus direct flights.

Back