Keycamp French Holiday

practitioner

I have compared the same holiday on Keycamp UK and Cork outfit and found after exchange rate that there was about a 200 euro difference.Has anyone in Ireland booked the Uk site to capitalise on this?

I booked through UK site last year on a 3week holiday in France and saved a massive €600.

I used Keycamp once but switched to SIBLU and find them excellent. Worth a try. They have a few of their own camp-sites which they own & run exclusively. I'm pretty sure that you have to go through the Cork office though, if you are an Irish resident. I'm not sure if there is anyway around this.

Most campsites have their own mobile homes or chalets which you can book direct. In my experience it works out a lot cheaper than using Keycamp/Eurocamp etc.

Most campsites have their own mobile homes or chalets which you can book direct. In my experience it works out a lot cheaper than using Keycamp/Eurocamp etc.
I was going to say the same....I've been the last 3 years to France on campsites and always booked direct. The site owned plots are better located and much cheaper than the tour operated ones.

What area are you looking at staying and maybe I've been and can give a recommendation?

GOOGLE A COMPANY CALLED VACANSOLEIL, BASED IN UK. vERY SAME CAMPSITES AS THE OTHER OPERATORS AND HALF THE PRICE. hAVE USED THEM MANY TIMES AND NO DIFFERENCE. THEY HAVE A BRILLIANT BROCHURE, LOTS OF SITES.