Kenmare restaurants

g1g

Hi,

can anyone recommend nice restaurant for a group in Kenmare near pubs ... and a good pub too. Alot seem to have closed that I have heard of.

thanks!!

The Landsdowne and Davitts for very good bar food. Then Packie and the Horseshoe and also Darcy's do lovely food. You will be spoiled for choice of pubs and places to eat so enjoy!

I highly recommend Packies - don't know if it is open at the moment but their food is divine.

Mulcahy's, Packie's and The Lime Tree are the 3 best restaurants in Kenmare, IMHO, all are pricey but worth it.
Davitt's and Prego are good and are very good value.

Florry Batt's and Crowley's are nice traditional bars, while O'Murchu's, The Square Pint are good for late night disco style music and PF McCarthy's and The Coachmans are good for live music.

thanks for all the suggestions. Looking for something that has a wide menu and not too expensive for a saturday evening. Are there any that do early bird specials? Are they all within walking distance of pubs? Haven't been to Kenmare in years. Also, anyone have opinions on Foleys?

All the restaurants mentioned are in the town. Foley's is nice, quite traditional, it's sister restaurant Davitts may be a better choice.
As far as I know, none of the restaurant do early bird specials but I'm open to correction.

Back