KBC Mortgage Application Question

jasondunne1988

Quick one myself and my partner submitted a mortgage app through a broker to KBC about 2 weeks ago, recieved 2 letters this morning from KBC

We have no accounts with KBC but today i recieved 2 letters from KBC, first letter regarding a change of address but the address is the exact same and a second letter saying "KBC wishes to confirm that you are now subject to DIRT as per your request"

Has anyone else recieved these letters while going through a mortgage application and if so was there a positive outcome from your application

Cheers

KBC are notioursly difficult to deal with it for mortgage applications. Prepare for months of pain and delay after delay and lost documents and requests for new documents.

Cheers

Not sure whats happening to be honest, havent heard back from our broker, we knew he sent in a kbc application about 2 weeks ago but only correspondence we have had back were these 2 letters from kbc so not sure what to think

I got the change of address one twice, once in relation to the mortgage, once for me current account. I think in my case I just put it down to them fixing some alteration to the details on file - added an Eircode to one?

Ive had the request for mire Documents over and over and each time from different people in the same team. Seems collaboration is lost on them. Frustrating to get asked for the same information 4 days in a row from a different employee. Would have expected my data to be on file. Also dont expect a call back if you are expecting one as it will unlikely happen. Going with a broker at least passes the pain to him/her.

Back