Kate Moss Gold Dress - Rimmel Advert

foxi_fitzi

Hi All,

This could be a long shot but I want to throw it out there anyway ;)

There has to be a style guru out there who can advise me where I can buy the dress Kate Moss wears in the Rimmel advert!!

A similiar one is for sale from ASOS.com but as you can see from the link provided, compares nothing like the one she's wearing in the pics.

I greatly appreciate all your help and thanks in advance everyone :)

foxi_fitzi - The actual dress is by dsquared.
[broken link removed] do a knock-off as well, but it's worse than the ASOS.com one - not even gold.

ClubMan - Would it be possible for the subheading on the Miscellaneous Non-financial Questions forum to be changed to reflect better the type of questions that are acceptable in it, because at the moment it just says "Please keep general discussions and opinions in Letting Off Steam"?
The subheading on Shooting the Breeze - where you moved this thread - is "Jokes and chat but please try to keep it reasonable and inoffensive." which to my eyes makes it look a less suitable forum than the one originally selected by the poster.

Even the posting guideline that you linked to just says:
If you want to moan, or attack the views of another contributor or crack an in-joke, please do so in the The Depths forums [which contains the Shooting the Breeze forum to which the thread was moved].

The Don't Askaboutmoney section contains well defined forums for other issues not necessarily related to finance [forums including the Miscellaneous Non-financial Questions one where the post was first made]. If you have a question that fits into one of these categories then please post in in the relevant forum.
The original post looks like a miscellaneous non-financial question to me - not a general discussion, opinion, moan, attack, joke or chat. But a lot of threads do seem to get moved from MNFQs.

If there were more clarity on this it would save the moderators spending their valuable time moving threads to a new forum.

Fair point. I've copied the suggestion over to the suggestions forum and we can take a look at it.

Back