Joint Home and mortgage: €200k; investment property in sole name €100k NE

so i guess they will take it back an hopefully put the shortfall against my home for 12 years
This all indicates a head in the sand approach from the perspective of negotiating with the Bank and agreeing a deal in return for co-operating with the sale. You have an aversion to insolvency practioners, yet your financial position would indicate that you need expert specific advice in that area. No matter what the ultimate outcome may be you are better off discussions all optios with the bank, rather than ignoring them and precipating a Court date and reposession proceedings.

Yes i have discussions with the bank its there way or no way, i have asked for the interest an arrears to be put on the term of loan many times, they have done nothing to help me. 20k ist a mad amount too have extened on to the over all morgage they wont hear of it, as for the sale i dont have the money to sell it an the bank hasnt said that they would pay for it or it would be taking out of the over all sale.

could someone please answer my question about the letter i got from the bank and the timescale untill they take the property over (back), iam hearing storys about months or even years??

Could some please help me out here thankyou.