John Terry -what is wrong with sleeping with someone's ex?

Unfortunately we Irish are now just as obsessed with 'celebrity' as the British and Yanks.

The massive sales of tabloids and trashy TV reports highlight all this too.

As someone said, who really cares about this? Well unfortunately, many people do.

Terry and bridge were bit more than work colleagues as I understand they were good friends... And that is where I think there is an issue. A true friend would not sleep with a friends ex.

Terry and bridge were bit more than work colleagues as I understand they were good friends... And that is where I think there is an issue. A true friend would not sleep with a friends ex.

Maybe I heard the story wrong, but was this girl not Bridge's current g/f when Terry did the deed?

Not your idea of a bit of rough, eh, Manda?

Seems like a bit of a chav.....or whatever you call them in England.....would be hard to make conversation..............not much going for him apart from his wallet....and maybe all the women have worn him out but he looks a bit haggard for his years. He says he is 29, methinks he saw that number on some hall door.

Maybe I heard the story wrong, but was this girl not Bridge's current g/f when Terry did the deed?

Multiple versions of story out there. some say Ex and more say Current.. either way Terry should have defended...

He seems a bit rough.

And he is no Brad Pitt lookalike either.
Brad Pitt? Holy Moly. Terry's face is like a pit bull chewing a wasp. And definitely looks a bit iffy. However, his wallet passes the test so what do the girls expect?

And apparently his wife said she will stay with him.

What is it with these WAGs? Why do they stick with cheating men who make fools out of them? It must be for the money, fame, celebrity and prestige.

Yikes, so it's ok to cheat on your wife but not on the friends ex.

What is it with these WAGs?

Simple - they are stupid, shallow and fame hungry. There is no 'celebrity' type person that annoys me more than these people. I even hate the term WAG with a passion.

My other half has posted me the odds on Katie Price splitting with her new husband, I think they got married yesterday, also the odds on Terry's wife splitting with him and the odds on how many more people will be outed for cheating before the world cup. Really you got to wonder why anyone gets married in their circles. They should all just live together in a commune.

... Really you got to wonder why anyone gets married in their circles....
A few reasons spring to mind

• To sell the photos to Hello / Howya
  • To alleviate feelings of jealousy brought about by the children's First Communions photos
  • To act out Barbie & Ken fantasies from childhood
  • To get into the Guinness Book of Records for :

• The Whitest Teeth Ever At A Wedding
  • The Greatest Number Of Surgical Implants At Any Event In History
  • The Biggest Collection Of Children With Stupid Makey-uppy Names in The Universe

Very funny and quite true also, I suspect!