john delaney on todayfm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard this in the car.

What a joke.....rolling poor ol' Robbo out of the Hospice to defend The Gaffer.

Putting Stan in that role was a complete and utter World Class Joke....I'm cringing to think of the upcoming Croker Games.

What have we become...

The FAI gives me the creeps.

BM

Don't worry - we'll bamboozle them when we get them to Croke Park. And we're always better in March. Stan's the gaffer. We're all Irish. Crisis? What crisis?

[broken link removed]

if they perform like that in croker there will be a riot not booing!! I was really in favour of opening up croke park to other sports so that the world could see such a fantastic asset. But at this rate i would rather if they had opened up my back garden so less ppl would see!! If they think they can perform like that in an irish jersey in corke park they should close it now and save the great stadium the disgrace. Stan is not capable of doing the job now john delaney should come out and say that and they should both resign or be sacked.

if they perform like that in croker there will be a riot not booing!!

Hang on Money Man, according to Stan "San Marino are going to be a handful as the group goes on" so we actually maybe beat a potentially world class team. When Germany beat them 13-0 SM were only warming up. Honest. So cheer up.

That san marino played a great tactical game - lulling us into a false sense of security by allowing the germans to score 13, and then turning on the class against us. They will be a world power in football very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.