Jobseekers benefit holiday request

HiroPro

There is a quote on gov.ie which states "The quickest and easiest way to request holidays if you are receiving a jobseeker's payment is through MyWelfare.ie.". I have searched everywhere on the website and cannot find it. My first payment is not due until 10/3/22 as I received a redundancy payment so my claim was deferred. Can anyone tell me where to find the holiday request on MyWelfare?

Any use?
Aaah think I've found it when you get to mywelfare.ie after logging in go to your name at top of screen and click down pointing arrow, choose 'View Account' you should see at top 'Jobseeker' Click the tab 'Make a change' and 'Jobseekers Holiday' should be in that list, click apply. :) All good.

Nah I tried that already but this is all I can see. Maybe it has something to do with the fact my claim is suspended. I was told it was suspended because of my deferred payment, but was assured the first payment will be available on 10/3.

Attachments

• Jobseekrs2.JPG
    Jobseekrs2.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Jobseekrs.JPG
    Jobseekrs.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 3
Nah I tried that already but this is all I can see. Maybe it has something to do with the fact my claim is suspended. I was told it was suspended because of my deferred payment, but was assured the first payment will be available on 10/3.
Ok, if you don't have an active payment then I presume that you can't request the holiday payment. You'll presumably have to wait until you're actually getting paid the benefit. Otherwise email or call your Intreo office.

Ok, if you don't have an active payment then I presume that you can't request the holiday payment. You'll presumably have to wait until you're actually getting paid the benefit. Otherwise email or call your Intreo office.
Thanks, Yes I'll have to call them because you are supposed to give 10 days notice

Back