Jill Kerby and the euro

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ghoul

Everytime I hear Jill Kerby on the radio or read her columns in the Sunday Times, she is talking about the euro collapsing.

I would say it almost amounts to scaremongering particularly when making statements such as "all paper and ink fiat currencies turn into wallpaper eventually"
(that's in today's Sunday Times)

Then there's her regular bashing of State Savings products and describing those who buy prize bonds as "prize idiots"

Calling some people "prize idiots" and telling others that their savings could turn to "wallpaper" sound like inflammatory langauage to me.

She seems to be a fan of gold, often mentions it and said recently that she wished her employer would pay her in gold.

I seem to recall her having a go a public service pensions recently.

As a result of the above I wouldn't be a fan of hers but then again, maybe she has a point with some of it.

What's her track record like when it comes to the investment advice she has given in the past. For instance was she recommending gold when it was $400 an ounce?

Hi Ghoul and welcome to AAM,

Please have a look at the posting guidelines and at other posts/threads in AAM. We try to avoid generalised rants about named individuals where ever possible.

Im locking this thread but feel free to ask specific questions in the appropriated subforum but please avoid personalised posts. Set the topic up as a question and link to the statment/article you want discussed. If there is an existing thread dealing with the topic then search for it and tag on your question.

No1/ "all paper and ink fiat currencies turn into wallpaper eventually"
No2/ State savings products
No3/ Prize Bonds
No4/ Gold as an investments.
No5/ Public Service Pensions.

aj

Status
Not open for further replies.