Jersey for holidays

O

okidoki

thinking of heading to Jersey this summer for a week with the kids, has anyone been ? Can you recommend any nice hotels aor apartments??? Which is the best area to holiday in>?????

One thing i can say about jersey is that it's expensive. Eating out and general holiday stuff is a rip off. My suggestion is head off to spain or somewhere for the same price if not cheaper

We stay with family when in Jersey, but when we eat out during the day we go to Big Sid's at St Ouens bay. Not at all expensive.

thinking of heading to Jersey this summer for a week with the kids, has anyone been ? Can you recommend any nice hotels aor apartments??? Which is the best area to holiday in>?????
Hi you'll love Jersey. It's great for kids, lots of swimming, and Jersey Zoo, which is the Gerald Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, is fabulous. You could spend the whole day there, I did with a 5 year old and a 1 year old. They still talk about it, there is a lovely play area there too and plenty of choices for food. Every animal there is endangered to some degree. You can take day trips to Guernsey, Sark, Herm and Aldernay. I loved Sark and Guernsey. The people in Guernsey are particularly mad about children. It's not a cheap holiday because of the exchange rate with sterling but you will enjoy yourself.