Jaipur Georges Street

IrishGunner

Anyone ever eaten [broken link removed] whats it like for value ?

Seem to get good reviews but cannot see the prices anywhere

Going to their restaurant on Georges Street and looking for views

Anyone?

You can see the menu and prices [broken link removed]. The reviews on that site aren't exactly trustworthy though. Because they give rewards for submitting reviews, they have a problem with people just making up reviews without ever visiting.

Been to Jaipur on Georges Street a couple of years back and the food was good.

Also been to Jaipur Dalkey, and had no complaints either.

It was pricey enough as far as I can remember, but would recommend.

Yep we went once. Nice but very pricey, especially the drinkies. Think we spent more on the drink than the food!!!

Anyone ever eaten [broken link removed] whats it like for value ?

Seem to get good reviews but cannot see the prices anywhere

Going to their restaurant on Georges Street and looking for views

Anyone?

Good food and good location, especially on a Friday or Saturday, but, we thought Indie Spice in Swords had food as good and was way better value for money. Having said that, if you ignore the bill, you will have a good evening.

It's alright but not as good for vegetarians as every other Indian restaurant. It's a bit expensive too.

Don't go with a big group as they won't allow you to order rice and naans individually, instead insisting on bringing a selection to the table meaning that there's never enough nice rice and a big pile of mushroom and lemon rice left on the table at the end of the meal.

Used to there myself a couple of years ago. Agree with previous sentiments that while its nice, its a bit overpriced compared to other Indian types. The 'early bird' up to 7 i think is good value and had that a couple of times.

Is this restaurant still open? I recall walking past it a few weeks ago, and it looked to be either undergoing renovation or just closed up! I ate in it once a few years ago and would echo previous posters - nice but pricy.

Thanks for the replies just checked out their prices and seem a bit much so cancelled and going to Darwins. There before and decent enough

Was going with a gang to this Indian but may take Mrs Gunner to Jaipur sometime maybe the one in Malahide

Back