It's snowing!

Celtwytch

Looking at a Winter Wonderland outside The puppies have had a lot of fun eating the snow, shaking it off themselves, and chasing each other around the garden. A good day to be off sick

Ah, the old "first day back after a long weekend is too obvious for a sickie so struggle through and take off the next day instead" trick eh?

Looking at a Winter Wonderland outside The puppies have had a lot of fun eating the snow, shaking it off themselves, and chasing each other around the garden. A good day to be off sick

Where you living Celtwytch ? I would love a good snowfall.

Snowed a bit in Ratoath today, but has melted, much to the disappointment of Ferguson Junior and Ferguson Juniorette. Still, they're on their way with Mrs. F. to join the anti-school-cutback protest outside Dail Eireann so they can throw things at the Dail instead of snowballs at each other.

Ah, the old "first day back after a long weekend is too obvious for a sickie so struggle through and take off the next day instead" trick eh?

Nope, I went the whole hog and took yesterday off too Oh, and if my boss is reading this, I'm genuinely sick *achoo* see?