iTrip with LCD

Jason_77

Does anybody know if the itrip for the iPod Mini can be got with the LCD screen?
I know it can be got for other versions of the iPod, but can't find the LCD version anywhere for the mini.
Also can't find any definitive statement saying it is not available.

Thanks.

I was travelling through Bristol airport 2 weeks ago and they had an iTrip with an LCD display. Can't be sure it it was for the Mini though. It looked quite flimsy. I'd prefer the 'sled' design that Belkin or Griffin make but that may be just for the nano.

Have you tried [broken link removed] ?

Are these itrip's legal here? I thought there was something that you couldn't use them?

Ned_ie said:
Are these itrip's legal here? I thought there was something that you couldn't use them?

No - they contravene a piece of legislation has been on the statute books for many years, so their use is illegal.

The EU has passed a law to allow the use of such equipment but it needs to be ratified by each member state. Ireland & the UK have yet to ratify so they remain illegal.

TarfHead said:
No - they contravene a piece of legislation has been on the statute books for many years, so their use is illegal.

The EU has passed a law to allow the use of such equipment but it needs to be ratified by each member state. Ireland & the UK have yet to ratify so they remain illegal.

Galaxy Computers are [broken link removed], not sure when this happened as I never read anything else about it but they also say "These products now carry CE approval. Documentation is available upon request".

dam099 said:
Galaxy Computers are [broken link removed], not sure when this happened as I never read anything else about it but they also say "These products now carry CE approval. Documentation is available upon request".

I thought that this link was broken, but it appears to be a wider problem with the galaxy site - every product you click on from the [broken link removed] says:

The system cannot find the file specified.

Back