It seems we are all sinners in this country.

They seem to hate everyone, apart from themselves. There's also a documentary on youtube about them.

I wonder if they've registered all the other countries in the world? GodHatesVaticanCity.com would be interesting.
I saw the Youtube documentary last night. They are just presching what's in the bible so I don't see how other Christians would have a problem.

What specific chapter and verse says that God hates "fags"?

See .

I don't think the exact words are used but it's along those lines. Personally it wouldn't bother me what some is written in some book but it seems to matter to some people. There's nowt as queer as folks, as they say.

Strange that according Purple's link, for a woman to 'lie down with a beast' is described merely as "a confusion" ?!?!

The link was mailed to me by a friend who does even less than me at work

i`d bet nobody has done more work than me today. Sweet feckall done to be precise. been in here all day reading and apparently "infecting" posts. Addiction is near...

Whats yer bosses alias and we'll give him/her a heads up!

feel free... if u read my previous post in this thread you`ll note im finishing the job today. My standard of efficiency is up to scratch hence i can spend most of my day browsing in here...

So after payday boozing sessions, would it be fair to say that AAM is the main reason for Friday slacking at work? Answers on a postcard please ...

AAM - could become a serious addiction on Friday`s. Lest just hope i can bluff my way through looking busy in the next job I`d hate to miss some of the wit that goes on in here...

AAM - could become a serious addiction on Friday`s. Lest just hope i can bluff my way through looking busy in the next job I`d hate to miss some of the wit that goes on in here...

Beware the person who thinks they are a wit, sometimes the're only half right