It seems we are all sinners in this country.

Why is a leprechaun unsuccessfully attempting to bugger one of the Rice Krispies Snap, Crackle and Pop characters (or is it one of the Bisto Kids)?

Why is a leprechaun unsuccessfully attempting to bugger one of the Rice Krispies Snap, Crackle and Pop characters (or is it one of the Bisto Kids)?
Because Dr. John H. Kellogg and William K. Kellogg were Seventh Day Adventists (good fundamentalist protestants) so Snap Crackle and Pop would not indulge in such deviant behavour.

Anyone like to try to decipher the relevance of the flying pig? Is it the writer on his way to his heaven? Any semioticians out there?

Tee hee! Whoever thought that the Incitement to Hatred Act would stir anyone up so much??

Anyone notice that our National Flag seems to have become the same as the Ivory Coast?

Also, the writer seems to know quite a lot about the supposed sexual fetishes of the gay community; in fact I would say he has researched the area extensively.

Also, the writer seems to know quite a lot about the supposed sexual fetishes of the gay community; in fact I would say he has researched the area extensively.

Psychiatrists often suggest that these types of people "doth protest too much"

Anyone notice that our National Flag seems to have become the same as the Ivory Coast?

A lot of hands on research I'd say

Hilarious!

When I was working in Latvia I met a nice chap who runs this website

[broken link removed]

On the Latvian site they used to have a hilarious logo of a cartoon bending over another cartoon and a red line through them .. kind of like the no smoking signs you see in some places

:
Westboro Baptist Church are the crowd behind the campaign in the US which has received a lot of media attention in recent months.

What else do they think god hates? Can it be that homosexuals and the Irish are the extent of their hatred? Surely not...

Anyone see the Louis Theroux programme about them? They've had a few documentaries made about them now. Lots of publicity for a small organisation.

What else do they think god hates? Can it be that homosexuals and the Irish are the extent of their hatred? Surely not...

They seem to hate everyone, apart from themselves. There's also a documentary on youtube about them.

I wonder if they've registered all the other countries in the world? GodHatesVaticanCity.com would be interesting.

The possibilities are endless in this context...

SantaHatesKids.com
ToothFairyHatesDentists.com
UnicornsHateMaidens.com
MinotaursHateMazes.com
EasterBunnyHatesEggs.com
LeprechaunsHateGreenSuits.com

The possibilities are endless in this context...

SantaHatesKids.com
ToothFairyHatesDentists.com
UnicornsHateMaidens.com
MinotaursHateMazes.com
EasterBunnyHatesEggs.com
LeprechaunsHateGreenSuits.com

Taxpayershaterevenue.ie

a barrel of laughs today arent we???!!!! my form is too good today to allow non-cork supporters (the rebel county) to upset my day even though we`ve won the cup more times than any other county. Killkenny may well be on-par with us this yr though...

5 hours to go and im outta this office for good. 2 weeks hols ahead of me and straight into new job.

speaking of which... who`ll be the better team this sunday? Limerick / Waterford.

( i know my post has nothing to do with the thread - i just wanted to throw it in there anyhow...)... have a good day everyone. mine can only get better