Is your partner/wife/girlfriend etc on AAM?

Go on, thedaras.. whos your OH?

Smashbox; Ya have to Guess...Id say you and ....lex? mandac? though not sure mandac is a male or female....it could be man-dac..man-d_ac etc..

Will have to get a new poster for you and get him to use the name..
Purplebaldy...

And all those pms that posters are sending me offering the last few cents they have left after the budget to get a name,it wont work..maybe a million might do it..

Waitaminnit thedaras!

Your hubby a member since 2004? There's a good chance then he's a very well known poster and one with, shall we say, 'executive powers'.

It can't be, surely you're not married to ajapale??

Vanilla? (sigh) I wish...

OHH that would be telling you now..

But definitly not ajapale,you could all try a process of elimination,but you would be a long time getting through it..

Yeah its purplesbaldy!

Manda is a lady! Although I'm all for gay unions, Manda isn't my lady friend!

And yeah, Lex wants me. He just doesn't know it yet.

Mrs Clubman, counter of revolutions on dark cold nights on the ESB meter

This is becoming like that Father Ted episode where the tea lady has to guess the name of the priest..

Father ..Peter Molony..
Father ,,alphonsis murphy..
Father...Denis keogh...
Father...comac gallaher...

Mrs Clubman, counter of revolutions on dark cold nights on the ESB meter

Don't get me wrong but I think Clubman has legged it again. Missing for a few weeks, a few weeks ago, I assume that Mrs Clubman will be speaking to senior counsel re same. Or is someone successfully using the ideomotor effect to fool us all. A ouija board should throw up the answer. Incidentally, Clubman, if you need to get your head together, there is this widow in a small holding out west who could do with someone to chop her wood ........

Read that a bit too quickly,thought you wrote...PURPLES..BABY..

Read it a bit quickly myself and came up with a rather painful sounding purpleballedy.

Please, can we try not to link me and Purple's nethers? Smashbox, any chance you could come up with another pet name which doesn't sound as if my cranium and Purple's groin are anatomically linked?

BTW, there is a distinct streak of homosexuality running through the Depths today. What's up? (Beside's Purple's..., Purple's..., damnit, I can't say it.)

Whose nethers can we link you too then???