Is the wii / DS lite/ Playstation etc cheaper in the states?

ice

Hi,

Just wondering if these type of goods were cheaper in the states and do can they be used in Ireland (haven't a clue about these things but my boys are mad for then!)

Thanks

Picked up the DS 2 years ago in America for $125, so definitely worth it! Games go from about $20-$35 as well so big savings. You can use it over here, just get a step down plug to plug it in, you'll pick one up in the likes of Maplin or other shops like that.

i got a ds in november for 120 dollars, a limited edition red one. games are between 20 to 35 as the above poster said.

I picked up a couple of DS in the US back in January, $120 - 150 (one was special edition). Definitively worth picking up, and the games for DS are region free, so you can buy them from the US.
I've bought some 2nd hand games off the link below for the DS and extremely pleased with them, €36 for 3 x games with shipping (it think ship0ping was $8). I'm not affiliated with this company, just a happy customer.
[broken link removed]

Just remember that you will need either a converter (US voltage to euro vlotage, you can get them in Maplins), or an in car charger... otherwise you might fry it!

Thanks for that..

Will definitely be picking one up for myself....I mean for my son