Is the Heineken Cup Final sold out this year? The ticketmaster website is no help.

ohanla

I am wondering if heineken cup final is sold out this year. The ticketmaster website is no help. Any info would be appreciated

Re: Is the Heineken Cup Final sold out this year? The ticketmaster website is no help

Really?

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/12003ED2B19055A5?artistid=932881&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=225

Re: Is the Heineken Cup Final sold out this year? The ticketmaster website is no help

There's no way it is sold out this early but I do see that tickets are not currently available on Ticketmaster alright despite blutonic's link.
There were available up to very recently.
I read recently that around 23,000 tickets were already sold out of a capacity of circa 75,000 see this article [broken link removed]
They do keep an amount back for the 2 participating teams but I can't see that being done at this stage - ring tickmaster or the stadium tomorrow for an update. Maybe with the quarter finals line ups now known, maybe they are playing silly beggars to create a rush next week ?
I bought 4 match tickets before xmas - what are your travel plans ? - Aer Arrann are the only airline flying Dublin to Cardiff which is obviously gonna cost a packet if there are any seats left. We are going Belfast - Cardiff with flybmi for around 100 euros return staying 2 nights. Thankfully got a B & B sorted - accommodation tends to be very scarce in Cardiff for these weekends. Last time we flew into and stayed in Bristol.
Good Luck.

I have 4 tickets also and my sister lives 12 miles from Cardiff so sorted.

Try putting in any price and best available. I tried it this morning and there was some available.

Tickets were available today for the middle tier.

Somebody here should let you know what you want to know ..... because what they do not know about Rugby is not worth knowing

[broken link removed]

Tried ticket master today and yes tickets are available. Must have been messing with me Sunday morning. Cheers.

[broken link removed]

Heineken Cup final : Leinster fans hoping to secure a last-minute ticket for this weekend’s Heineken Cup final will have the opportunity to secure one of an extra 1,500 made available after they were returned by the Leicester Tigers. The tickets go on sale from 12 noon today.

Supporters wishing to book their seat at Murrayfield can buy the tickets on www.scottishrugbytickets.com or by phoning 0044 871 200 1511.
Alternatively, fans living or with friends and relations in Edinburgh can visit the Scottish Rugby Ticket Centre on Roseburn Street in the city.
Tickets are priced at £25 (€28) and £40 (45) and a booking fee will also apply.
The two finalists split 15,000 tickets between them, each receiving 7,500. Leinster made 4,000 available to season ticket holders with the remaining 3,500 tickets split between clubs, schools, sponsors and the Leinster executive.
The ERC had already made 45,000 tickets available to the general public and these were snapped up before the end of January.