Is Tel Aviv worth visiting as a solo traveller?

ATC110

I believe there are going to be direct flights from Dublin to Tel Aviv from May this year.

Is it worth visiting as a solo traveller?

Yes, it's very beautiful and clean. However be prepared its one of the most expensive cities in the world. I was shocked by the price of things. That aside it has world renowned nightlife and is close to the historical sights in Jerusalem. It feels very like European chic. But even now you can get very cheap flights from Poland with Ryanair, the direct flights from Dublin will probably be expensive

Yes, it's very beautiful and clean. However be prepared its one of the most expensive cities in the world. I was shocked by the price of things. That aside it has world renowned nightlife and is close to the historical sights in Jerusalem. It feels very like European chic. But even now you can get very cheap flights from Poland with Ryanair, the direct flights from Dublin will probably be expensive

Can I ask when you went and if you visited alone?

I've heard of would be travellers to Israel being refused because of stuff they have written on social media about the country and the Jewish political situation in regard to the Palestinians. No reason to disbelieve them either. I would love to go their too, such history and everything else.

Back