Is she playing away or not?

just trying to help the poor mug, confronting her wont achieve anything, she will only deny it

But above all don't act in any way suspiciously.

Get a new sim card, take a pic of your ass and send it to her - with the text "Remember this baby! Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' bout"
Then sit back and wait for her response.
If she knows it's you, then you're in the clear.

Best to ask her, but beforehand canvas a friend. I made a fool out of myself by acting rashly and ending it one time on what I figured was 100% evidence. Only months later, through my former colleague, I was told the evidence was made up by a jealous friend who didn't like the fact I was spending less time with him!

But, that's just a thing that happens.

Would i be right in assuming that you are a bloke, reason being is that most women wouldnt believe their friends without more proof.

Get a new sim card, take a pic of your ass and send it to her - with the text "Remember this baby! Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' bout"
Then sit back and wait for her response.
If she knows it's you, then you're in the clear.
LOL Classic. I might do that to the missus just for the sake of it.

How so? So a woman wouldn't believe a friend who's filling her with yarns? Okay, must be different worlds we live in!

Would i be right in assuming that you are a bloke, reason being is that most women wouldnt believe their friends without more proof.

I've read though (most of) this thread. And my opinion is: you either trust her or you don't. A relationship is made on trust. If you have doubts, the feelings you have for her are not that deep. And it will only lead to more paranoia and distrust, then you will eventually split up.

I think you should sit down and decide whether or not your going to forget about it, if not it's best to ask her and hear it from her.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm in a terrible dilemma and badly need some advice on the best course of action to take.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs — phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently, but when I ask which girls it is always 'just some friends from work, you don't know them'. I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks up the drive although I can hear a car setting off, as if she has got out of the car around the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never raised the subject directly with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car, which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of. It was while crouched down behind my car that I noticed some rust around the rear wheel arch.

So — should I take it into a body repair shop or buy some stuff from the local car accessory shop and try to repair it myself?

Simple answer to this....trade them both in for newer and better models ;-)

I happened to read 2 threads at the same time and I think that the quote above is a generalisation just like the generalisation you rejected below

ps
I think they're a waste of money too but more often than not I've ended up buying!

How so? So a woman wouldn't believe a friend who's filling her with yarns? Okay, must be different worlds we live in!

Thats pretty much the case with a lot of women yeah. Had a friend myself years ago who had a cheating boyf, I approached her about it and she didnt believe a word of it. She is still with him and we are no longer mates. I also know several people that this has happened to as well, were the mates were not believed.

So one incident makes your belief total? Hmm, strange that. So never once have you taken as truth something someone has told you? I love generalisations, especially when they're biased against one thing or another, in this case male and female actions and reactions. Classic.

It all depends on how you found out about the cheating boyfriend and what your motivations were for telling her...I'm assuming you werent the 'other' woman