Is it worth moving CCs constantly?

T

Tea & Coffee

I have a balance owing on my current credit cards which is at an introductory rate of 0% This is about to move into a higher rate (obviously! ) so is it worth my while moving to another 0% credit card?

Is it worth moving CCs constantly?
You might be better off just clearing your CC balance constantly and using a CC as a cashflow management tool rather than a source of longer term borrowing.

I have a balance owing on my current credit cards which is at an introductory rate of 0% This is about to move into a higher rate (obviously! ) so is it worth my while moving to another 0% credit card?
Maybe, if you're strapped for cash. IMHO it's a bit of a hassle so I'd be inclined to take the pain, pay it off and learn the lesson.

i agree but it - its a bit of hassle. It depends on the sum you owe. If large enough it could be woryj your while..

An intrest rate of 14.9% (say if you transfered to Tesco it would be this rate after 6 months) and you owed 5,000 this would amount to E745 PA..