Is it discrimination to hate people who say 'super!' ?

Wahrscheinlich nicht, aber es waere interessant zu sehen was passiert wenn wir weiter auf Deutsch diskutiert. Er wird wahrscheinlich das Thema schliessen.

Wahrscheinlich nicht, aber es waere interessant zu sehen was passiert wenn wir weiter auf Deutsch diskutiert. Er wird wahrscheinlich das Thema schliessen.
Aber wenn wir beim Thema bleiben - dann soll die Sprache in der das Thema diskutiert wird egal sein: meiner Meinung nach, ist das Wort super in jenem Zusammenhang doch irritierend.

Aber wenn wir beim Thema bleiben - dann soll die Sprache in der das Thema diskutiert wird egal sein: meiner Meinung nach, ist das Wort super in jenem Zusammenhang doch irritierend.

I used Babel Fish to translate the above:

"But if we remain with the topic - then is the language in that the topic is discussed to be all the same: my opinion after, the word is super nevertheless in that connection irritating."

"But if we remain with the topic - then is the language in that the topic is discussed to be all the same: my opinion after, the word is super nevertheless in that connection irritating."
But if we stay with the topic - then the language in which the topic is discussed shouldn't matter: in my opinion, the word "super" is indeed irritating in that (particular) context.

I suspect Babelfish has difficulties with German grammar.