Is eircom Webmail & Vodafone.ie accesible from foreign countries

construct_06

Am goin travellin to SE Asia and just wondering if Eircom.ie and Vodafone.ie and Banking365 are avialable from foreign countries.

I want to be able to sdend text messages over the internet while im away and also to check my email.

Am goin travellin to SE Asia and just wondering if Eircom.ie and Vodafone.ie and Banking365 are avialable from foreign countries.
Yes. Be careful how you do online banking and other logins on shared (e.g. internet café) PCs.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]On the webmail login it says:

'Please note that eircom net webmail may not be available from certain International dial-in locations.'

I have used a program to change my ip, and so far askaboutmoney isnt available in China! Eircom webmail not available in Japan!

Id be delighted if anyone could confirm.....
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I could access webmail in s/e asia.

You should get a proper email account

try gmail

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]On the webmail login it says:

'Please note that eircom net webmail may not be available from certain International dial-in locations.'[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
That may be referring to POP access rather than browser/webmail access?
I have used a program to change my ip
What do you mean by this?
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]and so far askaboutmoney isnt available in China!
If you mean that you are faking a Chinese IP address to see what's accessible then perhaps this has something to do with Chinese state censorship/blocking of internet content?
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I have accessed eircom webmail in India if that is any help, no problems at all (other than the three hour daily loss of electricity - but sure you can't have everything now can you)