is completing a survey a contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MossFerguson

I received a survey from a charity i have supported in the past. i am just curious if i completed it would i be entering into a contract with them.

One question was would i consider them in my will. I would actually. if i say that and accept their info pack on it am I contracting.

i have no issue with them and consider they do good work and will support them again. But i am just curious My curiousity has been aroused from readingabout the parking ticket I posted about recently

Thanks and God Bless

My understanding, is that for a legally binding contract to take place, then you must be mentally competent, the contract must be legally enforcable and consideration (ie payment of some sort) must be given or committed to. By completing a survey, I'd question if it meets all requirements

And yes, that Freeman stuff is a complete load of factually incorrect garbage.

My understanding, is that for a legally binding contract to take place, then you must be mentally competent, the contract must be legally enforcable and consideration (ie payment of some sort) must be given or committed to. By completing a survey, I'd question if it meets all requirements
thanks that is intersting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back