Is anyone on Meteor Billpay-Price Enquiry

muno

My work mate got the fab new Samsung on Meteor bill pay for 120 €...she said her bills are aprox 30-40€ per month? Not sure if I should Believe this.

Are u on Meteor bill pay & If so approx how much is your bill per month including vat etc

Thanks
Muno.

The Samsung U900 is only €49 on Talk 600 (€90 pm.) so €120 on Talk 60 (€20) or Talk 200 (€40) is fairly likely.

Why so sceptical ?

I am not sure which phone you are looking for but I am on talk 60 which is the lowest plan you can be on. I get free meteor to meteor texts and 60 minutes of calls for 20 euro a month. My average bill would be somewhere around 20-25 my highest bill ever in the 4 years I have been with meteor has been 47euro and that included roaming charges.

Last week I opened a second account which is totally separate from my other one and I am on the same plan and got the new samsung tocco (the touch screen one) for 57 euro from the carphone warehouse. It retails at 400 prepay. Meteor store wanted 230euro for it and I went to car phone warehouse where the starting price was 130. I got 40% discount for being a student and 20euro for my handing in my old phone and charger.

Back