Iron Maiden

Why do you have to be a closet fan?? Up the Irons I say !!!

Havent got my ticket for Friday - am down in the sticks and just back from hols so kinda skint/knackered. Have seen them 4 times in recent years (went to London this time 2 years ago) so it wont kill me if I dont get to go this time but you're guaranteed a ball, even the time they played the full album AMOLAD it was still a great show.

Not so sure re the new album, the 2 taster tracks havent bowled me over but at the best of times it takes a few listens to get into it - the exception being ROBB - brilliant song from first listen to last.

Fantastic night - 4 of us trundled down. I'd been going over the set list for the last week so had brushed up on the "newer" stuff. Boy they were good. The place was rocking. The guys must be all about 50 now but they still lepped about and giving it socks the entire gig. Highlight of the night was the last 3 songs for the encore - on the came again to the opening of number of the beast. Followed by hallowed then running free.
All in all, a super night - and i'd definitly go to them again next time. Which is a big turn around after the last time i saw them with the whole Trooper/Union Jack shenanigans.

Back