Irishmen come 5th in league of "World's Best Lovers"!?

Based on satisfaction surveys carried out in Germany, England, Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, America, Greece, Wales, Scotland, Turkey, Russia, Spain, Brazil, Italy, France, Monaco, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Poland, Belgium, all over N'orn Iron and in international air-space, my own personal placement would certainly be better than mid-table.

Would have thought that, once my own personal performance was factored in, we could have done a lot better than 5th! The rest of you irish guys must be real losers!

How do you know if your Irish man is a considerate lover?

He takes the cigarette out of his mouth before kissing a girl...

Based on satisfaction surveys carried out in Germany, England, Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, America, Greece, Wales, Scotland, Turkey, Russia, Spain, Brazil, Italy, France, Monaco, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Poland, Belgium, all over N'orn Iron and in international air-space, my own personal placement would certainly be better than mid-table.

You certainly get around mathepac.

Wonder who has experience of lovers from everywhere!
I think this is just low standards accepted by Irish women due to catholic guilt and all that.
Or maybe we export the best ones?

Is the survey strictly talking about performance in the sack or does it involve the whole schhmoze side of it?

I have an impressive collection of airmiles, satisfaction surveys, mile-high club membership renewals and penicillin injection sites to show for it. :eek:
The latter being what you got for 'a flying fcuk'? :p

I think you have inspired a new street term: mathepacin' it in :)

In view of mathepac's forays I think the obvious alternative question should be "Which nationality of women are the best lovers" ?

:D

Back