Irish pub in Paris

CMK

We are going to Paris next Wednesday till Sunday. We will be watching the Ireland v England rugby match on the Saturday evening! Any suggestions of a good Irish pub to watch - we will be staying in the Marais/Bastille area.

Thanks in advance!

You definitely will be able to see the match at any of the Corcorans’ pubs (http://www.corcorans.fr/). You could also try McBride’s in rue Saint Denis (a slightly edgier area).

I would recommend O'Sullivan's pub next door to the Moulin Rouge. I stayed in the Bastille region and it was easy to get to by Metro. It's a late night bar and they show all Irish games

I've always been a fan of kittyosheas.com they also do quite good food and live music if your looking for some entertainment after the match.

Don't forget the [broken link removed] in the middle of Moulin Rouge and Le Pigalle. You should bump into it if you're, ahem, sight-seeing.

Irish pub in Rome

Heading to the centre of Rome this summer can anyone tell me where there's a Irish pub where i can get some good Irish food, was in Rome a few years back and every restaurant was italian, don't want to offend anyone but i cant eat italian food, but i do love Rome.

Oirish pub in Tripoli

Heading to Tripola next week and just wondering does anybody know any Oirish bar there cos all the restaurants are Libyan, don't want to offend anyone but i cant eat Libyan food, but i do love Libya.
Well dogmax started the stupidity

elcato thanks for your reply but don't you think its time you left the playground

Enjoy Rome Dogmax, its Mrs Pete's favourite place. We had our little girl with us and after a while eating just pasta (wasn't into pizza then) she had enough.