Irish Mortgage Corporation

I used them in the past. I found them quite good. The problem is that you will not have a contact in the lending institution. Rea are another option. I haven't dealt with them I have heard good things about them from others. Having said that I called them to arrange a (very) large mortgage and they didn't call back!

I have used them as well and found them good. They also hold first time buyer seminars every few months which I found very informative as I hadn't a clue about buying property before hand. It would also give you a chance to meet some of the people in IMC, ask them some questions so suss out if you would like to proceed with them in the future

Just to follow up on my last post about the seminars. Here is some info if you are interested:

Irish Mortgage Corporation has been running a series of Free First-Time Buyer Seminars at its 118 Lower Baggot Street offices (see Where To Find Us for directions). The seminars cover all aspects of property purchase for the First -Time Buyer including Pre-loan Approval, Making an Offer, Formal Loan Approval, Signing Contracts, Completion. To attend this important seminar, call 1850 444-474 or email us to book your place today.

Also there web site is http://www.irishmortgage.ie

Back