Irish Lotto website versus UK Lotto website

podgerodge

Why is the Irish lotto website so crap? Why can't we buy lotto online in this day and age? Why can't we have an account like the Uk lottery website where we can subscribe to lotto by direct debit and get our results into our email inbox etc etc - and never forget to do it!

Why in general are Irish websites so crap compared to their UK counterparts? (Argos/Dixons etc as well)

Why is the Irish lotto website so crap?
I don't know why it's crap but I certainly agree with you that it is. An hour and a half after the draw for the biggest jackpot ever, the results still aren't up on the website! Pathetic.

Update:
It's now two and a half hours since the draw and the website is saying "Service Unavailable".

Last edited:
Why is the Irish lotto website so crap? Why can't we buy lotto online in this day and age? Why can't we have an account like the Uk lottery website where we can subscribe to lotto by direct debit and get our results into our email inbox etc etc - and never forget to do it!

Why not email then, ask the question and post up their reply?

rang them last year and they told me they "were thinking about it"... maybe I'll send off something so..

rang them last year and they told me they "were thinking about it"... maybe I'll send off something so..
PM me if you want the CEO's email address. I got onto him about [broken link removed] last year, though it turned out that the cause of the problem wasn't their fault at all.

I read yesterday (either in the metro or the independant) that they will be launching this service shortly - including some new additional on line bingo type games.

Can't remember the timeline tho.

Paddy

Back