Irish Broadband- direct debit

thespecialon

A few months back got setup with IrishBroadband and must say their service has been top quality so far anyway..One problem so far - when ordering i gave my laser card details so it could be debited every month..But checking my bank today there has still been no debit from them..Can i expect one large debit down the line sometime when they realize they havent been charging me?Anyone else any experince of this?
Should i just email them and let them know as i would prefer the debit to be small and frequent not 1 large one?

Regards
T

Yes i would email them. I recently switched from one Current a/c to another for DD for Imag!ne BB and it took awhile for them to notice. I emailed them and they said they didn't notice and thanked me for notifying them. And they took the 2 weeks payment out at once which they had missed.

Definitely get on to them. Have had Irish broadband since Jan 06. It took them nearly 8 months with many calls to finally get our account sorted. Started off with a direct debit that never happened, then finally changed to charge to cc, which is now fine. Everything else about their service is great, don't know why the accounts seem to cause them so much bother

Robbers

When I was getting BB intalled they had me hanging out my bedroom window trying to get service.
They took three months rental and still have not refunded it. I have made at least nine phone calls and every time I get through they say oh yes we will sort that for you now.

I'm glad I read this post as I 'll get back on the case in the morning when I'm sitting in traffic

Back