Ireland's best branded food product?

Dubliner cheese is a good strong brand now and of coure teh original Cadburys, or is Cadburys Irish?

Just a personal thing ,but I wouldn't touch anything that is associated with Ballymaloe ever again,after the scandal.

On a brighter note, I adore,(only when its on special offer,which it has been for a while now) Fairly nuts by Ben and Jerry,yum.Hence the new reeboks!!

Stick to discussion of Irish Food Brands.

OT discussion concerning named individuals have been deleted.

Barrys tea and Murphy's... you're not a Dub so.

no thank God, and like all Cork people I am not proud of being from Cork, just relieved

Of course I should have added Tanora to the list as well. Not mad on Beamish though, too watery. Have a bottle of Midleton Irish Rare at home that I bought 10 years ago at duty free when I came back from London. Tasty on special occassions.

In these recessionary times, Flahavan's Porridge must feature. Made with full-fat milk and big dollop of real honey & Bob's your uncle

I remember going to England as a kid and asking the bar woman for a pack of Taytos. She looked at me as if I had 2 heads. I thought that she was a bit thick as everybody knows what Taytos are..

I only copped on later that they didn't have Taytos in England..It felt weird asking for crisps so I have to say Tayto is Irelands best known brand.

kerrygold butter is fantastic and nothing beats salt and vinegar taytos!
guinness is irish legend and the whole world knows it - and they have fantastic ads and commercials

Athea black/white puddings. Cooked with pork steak and eaten with homemade soda bread. A world beater.

TK Red Lemonade - also totally unknown in England.