Ireland vs Cyprus...

sitting on my backside in freezing Landsdowne on Friday night watching Munster getting their asses kicked... can't wait for the GAA to start again, at least then I'll have something to cheer about.
I was cheering in Landsdown road on Friday.

Heard that interview this morning-and could not believe the nonsense and rubbish he came out with.How do guys like this get these jobs.I fear for Irish Soccer with clowns like him in charge

Well well... no posts on last nights performance against the Czechies .... humble pie anyone?

well no humble pie because Sat was a nightmare.However Staunton deserved a little luck-if Dunne was available I doubt McShane would have played and neither would Kelly.
I just hope we can push on from this and that Staunton has learned some big lessons from this week.I still dont think we can qualify but its encouraging for the next World Cup campaign-we do seem to have some good young players coming through

9 goals in 2 matches. Is that the worst debut for a goalie ever? Will Paddy Kenny ever play again?

Well well... no posts on last nights performance against the Czechies .... humble pie anyone?

Why would there be humble pie? They were a disgrace against Cyprus and I will never apologise for saying that. Much better performance against the Czechs where they showed the spirit that we have come to expect of our teams and they deserve great credit for this. However the questions still remain on why it takes 5 or 6 days of national outrage to get them to perform at that level.

I don't think humble pie is appropriate at all. We put in a spirited performance and some credit must go to the team. However the Czechs are hardly world beaters (despite having a high ranking, the US were in the top 10 last time checked as well). The fact of the matter is we yet again completely switched off after scoring the goal and conceeded straight away which was very poor. We did the same twice against Cyprus, we were just lucky that after the second goal their striker hit the bar. Still a serious lack of professionalism about the whole set-up and one result does not change any of that.

well i blew a £100, backed nr ireland and rep in a double, roll on the lotto tomorrow night 20 lucky dips in the UK one, very big jackpot

Good luck Ainya. If you should happen to win the jackpot I am available for adoption.

and I though I was unlucky backing norn iron against ICELAND.