Ireland v England 6 nations 2007 dvd

RonanL

Hi.

I'm trying to source a copy of the entire Ireland England game from this years 6 nations. Ideally I'd like to get the rte coverage. Does anyone know if it's possible to order a copy of an individual program from rte? I had a look at the rte website, but no joy.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ronan

It will turn up on RTE at some stage I would say, maybe around Xmas or before the WC. Could you approach RTE directly?

Wait until christmas and there should be a Bumper DVD - "Irelands Rugby Heros in 2007 - Winners of the Triple Crown & World Cup" (I can see it now:D)

I've just emailed rte, but I'm not too hopeful. I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the game a few hours before kickoff, so maybe my run of luck with continue. If I get a copy I'll let ye know.

PS: for anyone interested in purchasing tickets to the world cup quarter final in cardiff (the one we'll be in if we finish the group stages as runners up), they are available on the official site here: [broken link removed]
If we end up winning the group then it'll be france vs the all blacks - not a bad game to go to.

Response from RTE:

Thank you for your e.mail and your interest in our progarmmes.

Unfortunately it's not possible to purchase a copy of this match from RTÉ as we don't own copyright. Perhaps the IRFU might be able to give you some asistance with this query. Their web address is as follows: www.irishrugby.ie

With every good wish.

Back