Ireland to win tomorrow night

Ah we all must believe in them at some stage why not tonight, besides they are a proven team who only lost to france by a last minute try six months ago without the Captain of the team "in bod we trust". Its not a matter of money its believing that they will go out and put on a performance for their country a performance that we all know they are cabable off on their day.

The only hope I see is that France are hopelessly unpredictable and often work better as the underdog which they aren't here...so hopefully France may lose the plot tonight. ( Sorry Mr. V if you're reading, I meant, of course, allez les blues!)

Maybe we should bring back Ross O Carroll Kelly!!
You can't knock the ROCK!! Go kicker!

I'm hoping ROCK will return after he's finished treading the boards? (i.e. The Last Days of the Celtic Tiger - play to open soon in dear auld Dubbalan)

I accidentally agreed weeks ago to go to a probably bad play tonight with non sports loving friends...then forgot all about it...until i got a text message early today telling me where and when to meet and the price of the ticket...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ i want to watch the rugger