Ireland to move to Level 5 for January

Yet you have repeatedly failed to provide any detail on binding terms. You're just jumping to conclusions based on speculation.
If that's the case why has the EU failed to to get sufficient vaccines in while other countries have ?
Verhofstadt has clearly read the contracts and concluded the EU failed to negotiate them properly.
If the EU believe that AZ are liars then take them to court.
Which of course they haven't.
It's bluster and misinformation to cover up incompetency.

Yet you have repeatedly failed to provide any detail on binding terms. You're just jumping to conclusions based on speculation.
Leo, let me help you with this.

I had struggled understanding some posts, but I've been enlightened by this and other threads over the past few days.

Can you accept as fact that the UK (and in particular the English) have handled everything brilliantly, as they always do? And also that our EU overlords are a bunch of failed bureaucrats, who continuously fail at everything?

If you accept these facts, then you'll stop looking for evidence that you don't need.

Seems Ireland is the only country in Europe to have constructions shut down.
Also workers are leaving Ireland so if / when they reopen workers will be missing

Well done...

Seems Ireland is the only country in Europe to have constructions shut down.
Also workers are leaving Ireland so if / when they reopen workers will be missing

Well done...
I think we need to open up construction straight away. We probably shouldn't have closed it down at all.

Leo, let me help you with this.

I had struggled understanding some posts, but I've been enlightened by this and other threads over the past few days.

Can you accept as fact that the UK (and in particular the English) have handled everything brilliantly, as they always do? And also that our EU overlords are a bunch of failed bureaucrats, who continuously fail at everything?

If you accept these facts, then you'll stop looking for evidence that you don't need.

Now someone finally gets it.
If only our elected leaders would admit the same facts then Ireland might not have been so badly letdown with vaccines.
Accepting third-rate is almost as contagious as the Kent variant.

Now someone finally gets it.
If only our elected leaders would admit the same facts then Ireland might not have been so badly letdown with vaccines.
Accepting third-rate is almost as contagious as the Kent variant.
Yes, I think we are at the crux of it now.
A few of us here seem to have misunderstood what the word fact means. We thought it was something that can be proven to be true. Now we know that facts are, in fact, opinions.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: Leo
Yes, I think we are at the crux of it now.
A few of us here seem to have misunderstood what the word fact means. We thought it was something that can be proven to be true. Now we know that facts are, in fact, opinions.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Opinions are only facts that someone else doesn't like to hear.;)

Back