Ireland Rugby Games on Net

SkippyOD

Anyone out there have any suggestions as to how i might watch the Ireland v Australia game over the net. I might also be able to get a pub to show it via satellite if i knew the channel etc (not very familiar with satellite tv).
I've googled it but I've found little help.
I'm in the caribeen if that makes any difference and I know that Setanta aren't showing it.

No idea skippy, best bet is to get a friend to record it and email it to you, will be a big download but may be worth it.

Go to www.aussietorrents.com

The game will be on there available for download, usually a few hours after the game. Will probably take ~12 hours to download it though, but it's still quicker than waiting for someone to post it out to you!!

How do you do that? First i ever heard of that possibility!

Well you need a recorder first like DVD or a tv pci card like i have (WinTV 250). You record the program & edit it, (cut out ads) compress it with xvid or divx etc.. then split it with winrar into parts and then upoad them to gmail i think most email accounts, even free ones, give about 1 or 2GB of space that's more than enough space.
I think there's also a program called Peer2Mail, it basically allow a person to download a movie to your email account from a forum. Then you download the attactments from you email acount to your PC. But i don't know much about it.

FWIW

There is a [broken link removed] that holds highlights from recent games, including Ireland vs South Africa & Ireland A vs Australia A.

Youtube may also host some footage.

Fox Sports Australia should be available in sports bars in the Caribbean as they show a lot of cricket games too.

[broken link removed]

This site is the only one I've heard of that might show games via Star Sports in Asia.

Practically all soccer games are shown from asia via [broken link removed]

My brother is trying to get All Blacks v France via the net but its near impossible to get!

Simple solution, as i said before, get someone around the world who can record it to do so and compress it then email it to u.
It's extremely difficult to watch sports from streams.
That's mainly for movies.