Ireland in 2020

2020, my sister made a time capsule in transition year that they were going to bury and open in 2020 so I guess she will feel suitably old. Ha I must text her and remind her

meanwhile, after 12 years, the Cork hurling dispute finally came to an end,

Any opinions on what Ireland will be like in 2020 along the following categories?

1) Financial Stability
The 5% of the population who own 95% of the wealth will, as usual be doing all right. The rest of us will be living in Shanty towns as the poorly built housing constructed since 2000 will be falling apart by 2020. (fixed)

2) Employment
As Usual the Irish will be fully employed, unfortunately most of us will be employed abroad

3) Public Sector
Public sector will be contracted out to the private sector who will supply medical care, education and law enforcement at a price that represents amazing value for money to the taxpayer

4) Housing
See Category 1

5) Infrastructure

Still waiting for a metro, an interconnector, a dart extension etc. etc. etc.
as the ditherers in Dail Eireann are still waffling about it all! Motorways full of potholes due to poor quality build at time of construction

Good points.
I could never understand how anyone could run up thousands of euro debt on credit cards. I know people with a lower household income than us who managed to go on two holidays a year (or more), buy a new car every two years and furnish their home from Laura Ashley. I could never figure out how they did it but now they are blaming the government, the banks and the credit card companies for their problems... it's kind of funny to be confronted with such wanton denial.

Financial Stability
Since having been forced out of EU and the € Zone the Irish £ is valued the same as the Islandic Króna.
Irish nationals are forbidden to hold Non £ funds without goverment approval.

Employment
Since introduction of mandatory public service in the Army or Social Welfare sector for 3 years, every citizen is at least employeed for 3 years. After that the newly introduced lotto gives away jobs (instead of jackpots).

Public Sector
Forced to live and work in specialy created towns on the outer rings of Dublin (for their own security) the central goverment is working hard to controll the growth in public sector.

Housing
Housing outside the special created public service towns is not present.

Infrastructure
Horses are again allowed onto the motor way which have not been resurfaced since the late 2010.