iPod nano 3rd generation

joanmul

My daughter has asked for this for Christmas. Any I have seen are €149.99. Would anyone know if they can be obtained any cheaper than this? Thanks.

a 4gb(only available in silver) are 149.99 everywhere i would assume apple leave very little margin on their products so if anyone does sell it cheaper they're either not making a profit, in the hopes that you will buy accessories with it or else their off the back of a truck. 8gb are 199.99 and are avialable in diff colours

You'll normally struggle to find Apple products any cheaper than the list price - you might get them for €5 or €10 cheaper on somewhere like pixmania.com, but that'll be about as good as it gets. Maybe try ebay just in case?

If you order it on apple.ie you can get the back engraved for free.

a 4gb(only available in silver) are 149.99 everywhere i would assume apple leave very little margin on their products
Are you sure? I would imagine that the production costs of this would be much lower than this and even after other costs (e.g. R&D, marketing etc.) were factored in they would still be making a nice margin/profit. Also - if they are making little or nothing at €149 then what about the US retail price of $149!?

I Bood had an 8gb one for €149 which was a very good price but they were sold out!

I Bood had an 8gb one for €149 which was a very good price but they were sold out!

Make sures its a 3rd gen one because there lots of 2nd gen one for sale at 150. The Apple refurb store has them itself from time to time.