iPod & Creative Zen

Lyndan

Hey All,
Does anyone know how I can get songs that i have on my Itunes playlist over to someones creative zen?
Basically a friend wants to copy some music off me, but mine are all in iTunes. She gave me her creative zen disc for the computer but i cant work it out
Has anyone ever done it?
Cheers

Have you tried using Windows Media Player.

Try the forum on this site [broken link removed]

(declared interest: I work for Creative!)

Are the songs in ITunes in AAC format? If so, the Creative ZEN won't play them....they'll need to be converted to MP3 or WMA. If they were bought from the iTunes store, they'll only play on PC/iPod I'm afraid.

Try visiting http://ie.europe.creative.com/support/kb and
in the search box type SID4653 and then click Search for some more info on this

Hope that helps!

Is there such a thing as a program that would convert tracks in iTunes format to MP3?

Lyndan said:
Basically a friend wants to copy some music off me, but mine are all in iTunes. She gave me her creative zen disc for the computer but i cant work it out
Has anyone ever done it?
Basically, what you are looking for is a way to pirate music files you have purchased, which are protected by DRM, yeah!

Now, if you had asked is there any way for you to play these files, which you have bought, on another device you own, then there is. It involves stripping the built-in protections (DRM), which the music industry insists on for iTunes.

Check out this site, but be sure to follow warnings regarding iTunes 6.0.