Invoicing

D1983

Hi

I created a simple invoice on google documents,im happy with it but now realise i would need a copy for myself as well so i would need to fill out 2 of them which is a bit messy,is there a simpler way?

Re: Invocing

Eh, like maybe print 2 copies, email yourself a copy - the possibilities are endless. Did you save the document you created?

I will have them printed out already,as its a mobile business,then i will fill in the cost/labour etc by hand but to have a copy id need to fill out two,just wondering is there an easier way about it.

you could photocopy the original you've just filled in, or scan it to your pc saving a softcopy. Or download the template to word/excel & type in the data, saving a copy for your records & then printing a copy to send to the customer.

How about creating an invoice on excel similar to the google one and then you can print it as many times as you want and save it...

I set up one and you can copy and paste in the company logo etc... very handy

@ Contemprary...I was thinking about that,looks like the only way as as i won't have a laptop,scanner etc on site.
@ aoc...I thought it was handy too,considering im a newbie at this sort of stuff.

In Google docs you can save a copy, it works the same as Excel if not better

If you do not have access to your computer on-site (when you are filling it in) then your options seem to be carbon paper (looks brutal) or find a printer who will print duplicate invoice books, using your template, for you. It should not be too expensive.